Growing acceptance and awareness regarding the advantages of prefabricated building and structural steel, such as flexibility, energy efficiency and faster completion represents the key factor driving the market. Additionally, advancements in the construction industry and upsurge in infrastructural activities have propelled the demand for prefabricated building and structural steel globally. Moreover, the shifting focus towards waste management and minimizing emissions, and increasing adoption of green building practices have encouraged the concept of prefabricated construction. Further, the increasing use of this construction technique in smart cities has provided a thrust to the market. Owing to these factors, the market for prefabricated buildings is expected to reach a value of US$ 123 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of almost 3% during 2018-2023. On the other hand, the global structural steel market is expected to reach US$ 117 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of more than 4% during 2018-2023.
The global prefabricated building market is segmented on the basis of product type into floors and roofs, walls, staircase, panels and lintels, and others. Based on the applications, the residential sector accounts for the largest share, followed by the institutional, commercial, and industrial sectors. Region-wise, North America represents the largest region, holding the largest share. Other major regions include Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
The global steel structural market is segmented on the basis of product type including H-type beam, columns, I-type beam, and angles. Based on applications, the institutional sector represents the largest segment, followed by the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Region-wise, Asia Pacific is the largest market, followed by Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
This report provides a deep insight into the global prefabricated building and structural steel market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the prefabricated building and structural steel industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global prefabricated building and structural steel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the key application segments in the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the price trends of prefabricated building and structural steel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What is the structure of the global prefabricated building and structural steel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global prefabricated building and structural steel market?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Prefabricated Building Market
5.3Price Structure Analysis
5.4Market Breakup by Component
5.5Market Breakup by Material Type
5.6Market Breakup by Region
5.7Market Breakup by End Use
6. Global Structural Steel Market
6.3Price Structure Analysis
6.4Market Breakup by Component
6.5Market Breakup by Region
6.6Market Breakup by End Use
7. Global Prefabricated Building Market: Performance by Component
7.1Floors and Roofs
7.4Panels and Lintels
8. Global Structural Steel Market: Performance by Components
9. Global Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market: Performance by End-Use Sector
10. Global Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market: Performance by Region
10.4Middle East and Africa
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Value Chain Analysis
13. Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4Degree of Competition
13.5Threat of New Entrants
13.6Threat of Substitutes
14. Competitive Landscape
14.2.1Prefabricated Building Industry
14.2.2Structural Steel Industry
15. Key Player Profiles