This latest study “Fava Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of key regions. Currently, China represents the largest producer of fava beans accounting for more than one-third of the global production. China is followed by Ethiopia, Australia, France, Morocco, Egypt, United Kingdom, Germany, Peru and Italy. The report has also covered some of the key exporting and importing countries in the global fava beans market. Australia represents the biggest exporter accounting for more than 40% of the total global export volumes. Australia is followed by France, United Kingdom, Ethiopia, the United States, Egypt, China, Canada, Lithuania and Latvia. Among the top importing countries, Egypt represents the biggest importer of fava beans accounting for around 70% of the total global import volumes. Egypt is followed by Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Norway, Canada, Indonesia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, France and Italy.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a fava beans processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the fava beans industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the fava beans market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the fava beans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global fava beans industry?
- What are the price trends of fava beans?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the fava beans industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the fava beans industry?
- What is the structure of the fava beans industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the fava beans industry?
- What are the profit margins in the fava beans industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a fava beans processing plant?
- How are fava beans processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in fava beans plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for fava beans?
- What are the transportation requirements for fava beans?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up fava beans plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up fava beans plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for fava beans plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Fava Beans Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Fava Beans Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation