Construction Outlook provides the most comprehensive forecasting service available to the industry and is an essential planning tool for all involved in GB construction. Its detailed building and civil engineering forecasts are unavailable elsewhere, while its concise and easily read analysis make it the most user-friendly of forecasts. It is used by contractors, house builders, building materials and products companies, consulting engineers, architects, business consultants and financiers.
Construction Outlook provides three years of forecasts data for the following markets:
- Housing: Public and private starts, completions and output.
- Infrastructure: Water & sewerage, electricity, rail, roads, harbours & waterways, gas, communications and airports output.
- Public non-housing: Education, heath, offices, entertainment and miscellaneous output.
- Industrial: Factories, warehouses and other output.
- Commercial: Offices, shops, leisure, health, education and other output.
- Repair & Maintenance: Public & private housing, public and private non-housing and infrastructure output.
- House Builders
- Building Materials & Products Companies
- Consulting Engineers
- Business Consultants & Financiers
Please Note: The annual subscription fee for Construction Outlook includes four issues: January, April, July and October.