Managed infrastructure services are important for the clients who are involved in extensive outsourcing to other cities within or outside the country, they help the company to reduce its operating costs. Business operational efficiency is the key to any organization’s growth. This can be achieved by streamlining processes that can help in enhancing customer satisfaction and, in turn, help in focusing more on key revenue generating businesses. Firms are adopting various strategies to achieve these goals, this is expected to fuel the managed infrastructure services market. Managed services model is one such way to achieve this, which is the practice of outsourcing daily management responsibilities and functions as a strategic method for improving business operations and cutting down unnecessary expenses. These services could include outsourcing HR activities, lifecycle build, or maintenance activities, as well as production support activities.
Rising Focus on Core Competencies
Small and medium scale companies have tight funds to invest for their business owing to which they prefer to outsource a few components of the business, including IT infrastructure. In-house IT infrastructure including, installation data centers, may cost high and cause a diversion from core competencies to stabilize the investments. Thereby, giving rise to the adoption of outsourcing data center services by various organizations as well as propelling the managed data center services market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the need for IT infrastructure coupled with rising expenditure in information technology is projected to propel the managed information service market growth over the forecast period.
Cloud to Exhibit the Highest Growth
The end-user verticals, such as BFSI and retail, are moving towards cloud storage as it is more convenient and gives higher security than the conventional method. The increasing adoption of cloud services across the globe is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. The companies from various industries, including energy & power, are rigorously investing in the cloud-based infrastructure for the better management and sharing of data. In 2017, the usage of Microsoft Azure increased from 26% to 43% owing to rising adoption of AWS from 56% to 59% which is likely to boost the utilization of cloud-based data centers, thereby, propelling the market growth.
Asia-Pacific to Have the Highest Growth
The stringent data regulations in BFSI sector coupled with the increasing number of enterprises is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. In addition, the increasing number of cloud service providers in the region is projected to propel the industry. The demand and availability of colocation are high in China and India, thereby, is driving the market of the region at a fast pace over the forecast period.
- September 2017 - Wipro became the official technology partner to McLaren Technology Group to help drive digitalization across its businesses. With this partnership Wipro is expected to help McLaren achieve its defined IT strategy.
- September 2017 - Wipro was awarded a seven-year contract by the European energy company, Innogy SE, to manage its data center and cloud services. Wipro is expected to help the company, which focuses on renewables, grid & infrastructure, and retail, to rationalize, virtualize, and consolidate its IT infrastructure
- February 2017 - IBM acquired Agile 3 Solutions, a software company that created security analytics dashboard, enabling C-suite executives with limited technical knowledge to understand security alerts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The future prospect of the managed infrastructure services market and opportunities
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
6. Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market - Segmented by Type
6.1 Desktop and Print Services
7. Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market - Segmented by Verticals
8. Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market - Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2.1 United Kingdom
8.3 Asia Pacific
8.4 Latin America
8.5 Middle East and Africa
8.5.1 United Arab Emirates
8.5.2 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- HP Development Company LP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell EMC (EMC Corporation)
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Rackspace Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- AT&T Inc
- Deutsche Telekom AG.