This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts new life sciences trends across drug discovery platforms focused on neurological, oncological, and cardiovascular application areas. In vivo, in vitro, and in silico models are depicted, integrating the remarkable synergy among biological innovations such as checkpoint inhibitors, stem cells, and transposons, and machine learning artificial intelligence-based approaches. Clinical trials for treatments based on RNA targeting technologies are also depicted.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Innovations in Drug Discovery Platforms
- Developing Animal Models with Human Brain Organoids
- Novel Disease Model to Help Develop Immunotherapy against Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Advanced Human Tumor Eliminated by Zika Virus in Animal Model4
- CGRP Inhibitor Shows Great Clinical Promise in Migraine Prevention and Treatment
- Targeting KRAS for Cancer Management
- Tolperisone Formulation for Neuromuscular Spasms that Meets North American Guidelines
- Technology Convergence for Regenerative Cardiovascular Therapy
- Leveraging Autophagy for Therapeutic Breakthroughs
- Machine Learning Platforms for Drug Development
2. Drug DiscoveryTechnology Focus and Trends
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Industry Interactions