Ready to drink (RTD) tea is an alternative for carbonated drink and is gaining popularity globally due to busy lifestyle and rising preference for convenience beverages. They are sold in a packaged form, which is ready to consume. The global ready to drink market is expected to reach a CAGR of 6.1%, during the forecast period.
The increasing demand from all age groups and rising income in developing countries are major drivers for growth of the segment. The growing health awareness is another major factor driving the ready to drink market. The only constraint that needs to be addressed is the rising cost of raw material. The product offers specific condition offerings along with targeting the new consumers. Continuous innovations and targeting new consumer will help the manufacturers to gain profits out of this segment. The emerging smart advertising, strong positioning, marketing, and rising functionalities, such as black, oolong, green tea is another reason why this market is growing faster.
Ready-To-Drink RTD) market is segmented by the product type into ready to drink bottled or canned tea, coffee, flavored milk, and packaged fruit juices. Energy drinks (Sports nutrient, highly nutrient water, yogurt drinks, alcopops, and ready-made alcohol cocktails) are all examples of ready to drinks beverages. By the packaging market is segmented into bottles (glass & pets), canned, pouches, stick packs, and tetra packs. According to geography, global RTD market is segmented in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa.
Asia-Pacific holds majority shares in the market, which is followed by Europe. North America market is projected to increase due to its rising health awareness and busy lifestyle. And the growth is also observed due to the shift of consumers from the soft drinks and bottled water understanding the bad effects of the carbonated drinks.
- April 2017 - Abbott announced the introduction of two new products to help people consume the proper nutrition as they prepare for and recover from surgery.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modeling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Trend
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Convenience Beverage Segment
4.1.2 Rising Health Awareness Is Increasing the RTD Tea Demand
4.1.3 Rising Income in Developing Countries
4.1.4 Increasing Demand from All Age Groups
4.2.1 Rising Raw Material Costs
4.3.1 Condition Specific Product Offerings
4.3.2 New Target Consumer
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By type
5.1.3 Fruit and Vegetables smoothies
5.1.5 Energy Drinks
5.1.6 Yogurt Drinks
5.1.7 Flavored Milk
5.1.8 Flavored & Fortified Water
5.2 By Packaging
5.2.1 Stick Packs
5.2.3 Bottles (Glass & Pet)
5.2.4 Tetra Packs
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of APAC
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Strategy adopted by Key players
6.2 Most active companies in the past five years
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7.1 Abbott Nutrition
7.2 Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
7.3 Arla foods
7.4 Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
7.5 Champion Nutrition Inc.
7.6 Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
7.7 Dunkin Brands Group
7.8 Glaxosmithkline consumer healthcare Ltd.
7.9 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
7.10 Kill cliff Inc.
7.11 Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co.
7.12 Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd
7.13 Monster Beverage Co.
7.14 Pepsico Inc.
7.15 Pokka Group
- Abbott Nutrition
- Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
- Arla Foods
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
- Champion Nutrition Inc.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Dunkin Brands Group
- Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Kill Cliff Inc.
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co.
- Monster Beverage Co.
- Pepsico Inc.
- Pokka Group