AQCS Market in Cement Industry to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate
The cement industry is one of the major polluting industries in the world, and the major pollutants emitted include particulate matter, SO2, and nitrogen dioxide. Increasing construction activities across the globe, mainly in developing countries of Middle East & Africa (MEA), are expected to escalate the demand for cement in the near future. Moreover, the increased focus on environmental resilience, technological advancements in emission control solutions, and augmentation of cement production are likely to promulgate the AQCS market in Middle East & Africa during the forecast period.
Saudi Arabia to account for Largest Market Share
Saudi Arabia’s industrial emissions are the major contributors for air pollution, with these emissions contributing up to 50% of the hydrocarbon emissions in the country, which has led to a severe deterioration of air quality, resulting in increased government focus to mandate air quality control policies and standards, such as the Ambient Air Standard, 2012. Moreover, the country is a signatory to Kyoto Protocol and has also committed to the Paris Climate Agreement of 2015. Such initiatives and policies by the government is expected to drive the demand for air quality control systems among the air polluting industries of KSA.
Moreover, the government's plan to diversify the economy and privatize a number of government agencies is likely to entail spending and investments in projects across the board, especially, in the oil, gas, petrochemical, water and power generation, and cement factories, thus, offering good prospects to the manufacturers and suppliers of air quality control systems.
Major Players - Thermax Global, Amec Foster Wheeler, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., General Electric, Siemens AG, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future Middle East & Africa industrial air quality control systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Countries that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 By Application
7.1.1 Power Generation
7.1.2 Cement Industry
7.1.3 Iron & Steel Industry
7.1.4 Chemical Industry
7.2 By Type
7.2.1 Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP)
7.2.2 Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
7.2.4 Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
7.2.5 Fabric Filters
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 Saudi Arabia
8.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Development, and Analyst View)
9.1 Thermax Global
9.2 Amec Foster Wheeler
9.3 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
9.4 General Electric
9.5 Siemens AG
9.6 GEA Group
9.7 Hamon Corporation
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to availability on public domain