This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE covers innovations in energy storage, electric vehicle charging, organic photovoltaics solutions, microgrid control solution, and offshore wind energy. The energy storage profiles cover the developments in batteries for both small scale applications such as sensors and biomedical devices and also a solution that targets for grid scale energy in the future. Similarly, research and innovations in the solid state batteries sector, new control system solutions for microgrids, and new offshore wind farms along the shores of UK are in focus in this TOE.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Innovations in Offshore Wind Farms, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, Fuel Cells, Solar Power Generation, and Battery Electrolytes
- Low-cost Material-based Battery Solution
- High-power EV Charging Station
- 3D Batteries for IoT and Biomedical Applications
- Microgrid Control Solution with Cybersecurity Features
- Largest Offshore Wind Testing Facility of Scotland
- Pure Silicon Anode for High-performance Energy Storage
- Manganese-doped Perovskite Material Increases Solar Cell Durability and Efficiency
- Plastic Grid Enables Increasing Fuel Cell Efficiency
- Organic Photovoltaic Cells with Improved Efficiency
- Sodium-ion Electrolyte Material with Enhanced Ionic Conductivity
- Industry Contacts