The 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in South Korea – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South Korean life insurance segment, and a comparison of the South Korean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South Korean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in South Korea:
- It provides historical values for the South Korean life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South Korean life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the South Korean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in South Korea.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in South Korea and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South Korean life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South Korean life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the South Korean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the South Korean life insurance segment
- Comparison of the South Korean life insurance segment with regional counterparts, with premium and claims trends
- A comprehensive overview of the South Korean economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities
- The South Korean insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The South Korean life insurance segment's structure, with details of retail and commercial lines of business and market shares
- The distribution channels deployed by South Korean life insurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Life Insurance
- Pension Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix