The 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Australia – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Australian reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Australian reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2013–2017) and forecast period (2017–2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Australia:
- It provides historical values for the Australian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013–2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017–2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Australian reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Australia.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Australia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Australian reinsurance segment
- Comparison of the Australian reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, with trends in the premium accepted
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Australian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Australian reinsurance segment's structure, with details of the premium accepted and ceded, and cession rates
- The distribution channels deployed by Australian reinsurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
- Swiss Re Life & Health Australia Ltd
- RGA Reinsurance Company of Australia Ltd
- Munich Reinsurance Company of Australasia Ltd
- Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd
- General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd
- Pacific Life Re (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Scor Global Life Australia Pty Ltd
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd
- Hannover Ruck SE
- General Reinsurance Australia Ltd
- Tokio Millennium Re AG
- Scor Reinsurance Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd
- Transatlantic Reinsurance Company
- Aspen Insurance UK Ltd