The 'Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Australia – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Australian general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Australian general insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013–2017) and forecast period (2017–2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Australia:
- It provides historical values for the Australian general insurance segment for the report’s 2013–2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017–2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Australian general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Australia.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Australian general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Australia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Australian general insurance segment
- Comparison of the Australian general insurance segment with regional counterparts, with premium trends and key profitability ratios
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Australian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Australian general insurance segment's structure, with details of retail and commercial lines of business and market shares
- The distribution channels deployed by the Australian general insurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Other Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
- AAI Ltd
- Allianz Australia Insurance
- QBE Insurance (Australia)
- Insurance Australia
- Insurance Manufacturers
- CGU Insurance Ltd
- IAG Re Australia Ltd
- Zurich Australian Insurance
- WFI Insurance Ltd
- RACQ Insurance Ltd