The 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Argentina – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Argentine reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Argentine reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Argentine economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Argentina:
- It provides historical values for the Argentine reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Argentine reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Argentine reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Argentina.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Argentina, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Argentine reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Argentine reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Argentine insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Argentine reinsurance segment
- Comparison of the Argentine reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, with trends in the premium accepted
- A comprehensive overview of the Argentine economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- The Argentine insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Argentine reinsurance segment's structure, with details of premium accepted and premium ceded, and cession rates
- The distribution channels deployed by Argentine reinsurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix