The 'Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Argentina – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Argentine general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Argentine general insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Argentine economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Argentina:
- It provides historical values for the Argentine general insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Argentine general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Argentine general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Argentina.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Argentine general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Argentina, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Argentine general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Argentine general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Argentine insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Argentine general insurance segment
- Comparison of the Argentine general insurance segment with regional counterparts, with premium trends and key profitability ratios
- A comprehensive overview of the Argentine economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Argentine insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Argentine general insurance segment's structure, with details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares
- The distribution channels deployed by Argentine general insurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
- Federacion Patronal
- Prevención Aseguradora
- Galeno Aseguradora
- Caja de Seguros SA
- Provincia Aseguradora
- Sancor Cooperativa
- Experta Art
- Allianz Argentina
- San Cristóbal Sociedad
- Asociart SA Aseguradora