The report on refurbished medical devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global refurbished medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global refurbished medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global refurbished medical devices market is segmented on the basis of product and end user.
Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
- Biotechnology Instruments
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- Radiation Oncology Systems
- Minimally Invasive Devices
- Private Practices
- Hospitals And Diagnostic Centers
- Agito Medical
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Integrity Medical Systems
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Radiology Oncology Systems
- Block Imaging International
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of refurbished medical devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in refurbished medical devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global refurbished medical devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market
4. Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
4.1. Biotechnology Instruments
4.2. Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
4.3. Radiation Oncology Systems
4.4. Minimally Invasive Devices
5. Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market by End User
5.1. Private Practices
5.2. Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
6. Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
6.1.2. North America Refurbished Medical Devices Market by End User
6.1.3. North America Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
6.2.2. Europe Refurbished Medical Devices Market by End User
6.2.3. Europe Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Refurbished Medical Devices Market by End User
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product
6.4.2. RoW Refurbished Medical Devices Market by End User
6.4.3. RoW Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Agito Medical
7.2. Philips Healthcare
7.3. Siemens Healthcare
7.4. GE Healthcare
7.5. Integrity Medical Systems
7.6. Toshiba Medical Systems
7.7. Radiology Oncology Systems
7.10. Block Imaging International