The report on global antiviral drugs market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global antiviral drugs market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global antiviral drugs market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global antiviral drugs market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the growth matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Increase in incidences of epidemic viral infection.
- Strong research and development activities in order to develop advance drugs.
- Combination therapies in order to treat infection.
- High cost of research and development in order to develop new drugs along with high risk of failure and stringent government regulations.
- Increasing incidences of epidemics in viral infection expected to provide massive growth opportunities.
1. Global Antiviral Drugs Market
a. By Drug Type
- HIV/AIDS Therapeutics
- Hepatitis (B & C) Therapeutics
- Herpes Therapeutics
- Influenza Therapeutics
- Others (Pneumonia)
- Ambulatory surgical Centres
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
- Roche Holding AG
- Abbott Healthcare
- Med Immune/AstraZeneca
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co
- Gilead Sciences
- Dr Reddy
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of antiviral drugs.
2. Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Antiviral Drugs market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in antiviral drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Antiviral Drugs Market
4. Global Antiviral Drugs Market by Drug Type (USD Billion) 2018-2024
4.1 Generic Drugs
4.2 Branded Drugs
5. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by Therapeutics (USD Billion) 2018-2024
5.1 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics
5.2 Hepatitis (B & C) Therapeutics
5.3 Herpes Therapeutics
5.4 Influenza Therapeutics
5.5 Others (Pneumonia)
6. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by End-use (USD Billion) 2018-2024
6.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centres
7. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2018-2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Antiviral Drugs Market by Drug Type (USD Billion
7.1.2 North America Antiviral Drugs Market by Therapeutics (USD Billion)
7.1.3 North America Antiviral Drugs Market by End Use (USD Billion)
7.2.1 Europe Antiviral Drugs Market by drug Type (USD Billion)
7.2.2 Europe Antiviral Drugs Market by Therapeutics (USD Billion)
7.2.3 Europe Antiviral Drugs Market by End Use (USD Billion)
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.1 Asia Pacific Antiviral Drugs Market by Drug Type (USD Billion)
7.3.2 Asia Pacific Antiviral Drugs Market by Therapeutics (USD Billion)
7.3.3 Asia Pacific Antiviral Drugs Market by End Use (USD Billion)
7.4.1 RoW Antiviral Drugs Market by Drug Type (USD Billion
7.4.2 RoW Antiviral Drugs Market by Therapeutics (USD Billion)
7.4.3 RoW Antiviral Drugs Market by End Use (USD Billion)
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Roche Holding AG
8.4 Abbott Healthcare
8.5 Med Immune/AstraZeneca
8.8 Johnson & Johnson
8.8 Merck & Co.
8.9 Gilead Sciences