The report on proximity sensors market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global proximity sensors market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global proximity sensors market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global proximity sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, chip type and application
Global Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type
- Adjustable Distance
- Fixed Distance
- Single Chip
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Building Automation
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric Se
- Omron Corporation
- Balluff GmbH
- Avago Technologies Inc
- Fargo Controls Inc
- IFM Electronic GmbH
- Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sick AG
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of proximity sensors market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in proximity sensors market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global proximity sensors market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Proximity Sensors Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Proximity Sensors Market
4. Global Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type 2018-2024
4.1 Adjustable Distance
4.2 Fixed Distance
5. Global Proximity Sensors Market by Technology 2018-2024
6. Global Proximity Sensors Market by Chip Type 2018-2024
6.1 Single Chip
7. Global Proximity Sensors Market by Application 2018-2024
7.1 Consumer Electronics
7.2 Food & Beverage
7.5 Building Automation
7.6 Industrial Manufacturing
7.7 Aerospace & Defense
8. Global Proximity Sensors Market by Regions 2018-2024
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type
8.1.2 North America Proximity Sensors Market by Technology
8.1.3 North America Proximity Sensors Market by Chip Type
8.1.4 North America Proximity Sensors Market by Application
8.1.5 North America Proximity Sensors Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type
8.2.2 Europe Proximity Sensors Market by Technology
8.2.3 Europe Proximity Sensors Market by Chip Type
8.2.4 Europe Proximity Sensors Market by Application
8.2.5 Europe Proximity Sensors Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Proximity Sensors Market by Technology
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Proximity Sensors Market by Chip Type
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Proximity Sensors Market by Application
8.3.5 Asia-Pacific Proximity Sensors Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Proximity Sensors Market by Product Type
8.4.2 RoW Proximity Sensors Market by Technology
8.4.3 RoW Proximity Sensors Market by Chip Type
8.4.4 RoW Proximity Sensors Market by Application
8.4.5 RoW Proximity Sensors Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.1 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
9.2 Schneider Electric SE
9.3 Omron Corporation
9.4 Balluff GmbH
9.5 Avago Technologies Inc
9.6 Fargo Controls Inc
9.7 IFM Electronic GmbH
9.8 Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH
9.9 Panasonic Corporation
9.10 Sick AG