The report on industrial laser market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial laser market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial laser market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global industrial laser market is segmented on the basis of product type, power type, end-use and application
Global Industrial Laser Market by Product Type
- Fiber Lasers
- Co2 Lasers
- Solid State Lasers
- High Power
- Medium Power
- Low Power
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Han's Laser Technology
- Calmar Laser Inc
- IPG Photonics
- Clark MXR
- Apollo Instruments
- 3 SP Technologies S.A.S
- Hypertharm Inc
- Amonics Ltd
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of industrial laser market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in industrial laser market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global industrial laser market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Industrial Laser Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Industrial Laser Market
4. Global Industrial Laser Market by Product Type 2018-2024
4.1 Fiber Lasers
4.2 Co2 Lasers
4.3 Solid State Lasers
5. Global Industrial Laser Market by Power Type 2018-2024
5.1 High Power
5.2 Medium Power
5.3 Low Power
6. Global Industrial Laser Market by End-Use 2018-2024
6.3 Oil & Gas
7. Global Industrial Laser Market by Application 2018-2024
8. Global Industrial Laser Market by Regions 2018-2024
8.1 North America
9. Companies Covered
9.1 Han's Laser Technology
9.2 Calmar Laser Inc
9.3 IPG Photonics
9.4 Clark MXR
9.7 Apollo Instruments
9.8 3 SP Technologies S.A.S
9.9 Hypertharm Inc
9.10 Amonics Ltd