The report on hyper-converged infrastructure market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hyper-converged infrastructure market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hyper-converged infrastructure market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global hyper-converged infrastructure market is segmented on the basis of hypervisor type, application, and end-use
Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market by Hypervisor Type
- Data Protection
- Remote Office/Branch Office
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization
- Cloud Computing
- Data Centre Consolidation
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Nimboxx Inc.
- Nutanix Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Scale Computing
- Simplivity Corporation
- Vmware Inc.
- Maxta Inc.
- Gridstore, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hyper-converged infrastructure market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hyper-converged infrastructure market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global hyper-converged infrastructure market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market
4. Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market by Hypervisor Type 2018-2024
5. Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market by Application 2018-2024
5.1 Data Protection
5.2 Remote Office/Branch Office
5.3 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
5.4 Server Virtualization
5.5 Cloud Computing
5.6 Data Centre Consolidation
6. Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market by End-Use 2018-2024
6.1 Healthcare & Life Science
6.2 Media & Entertainment
6.3 IT & Telecom
7. Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market by Regions 2018-2024
7.1 North America
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Nimboxx Inc.
8.2 Nutanix Inc.
8.3 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
8.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
8.5 Scale Computing
8.6 Simplivity Corporation
8.7 Vmware Inc.
8.8 Maxta Inc.
8.9 Gridstore, Inc.