The report on neonatal intensive care market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global neonatal intensive care market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neonatal intensive care market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global neonatal intensive care market is segmented on the basis of product type and end users.
Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type
- Infant Warmers
- Electric Infant Warmers
- Non-Electric Infant Warmers
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Cardiopulmonary Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Respiratory Devices
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Transcutaneous Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide Monitor
- Convertible Warmer & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Childcare Clinics
- Medtronic plc
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cook Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- GE Healthcare
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of neonatal intensive care market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in neonatal intensive care market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global neonatal intensive care market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market
4. Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type 2018-2024
4.1 Infant warmers
4.1.1 Electric Infant Warmers
4.1.2 Non-Electric Infant Warmers
4.2 Neonatal Monitoring Devices
4.2.1 Blood Pressure Monitor
4.2.2 Pulse Oximeter
4.2.3 Cardiopulmonary Monitor
4.4 Respiratory Devices
4.4.1 Neonatal Ventilators
4.4.2 Transcutaneous Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide Monitor
4.5 Convertible Warmer & Incubators
4.7 Phototherapy Equipment
5. Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market by End Users 2018-2024
5.1 Childcare Clinics
6. Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Regions 2018-2024
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type
6.1.2 North America Neonatal Intensive Care Market by End Users
6.1.3 North America Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type
6.2.2 Europe Neonatal Intensive Care Market by End Users
6.2.3 Europe Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Neonatal Intensive Care Market by End Users
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Product Type
6.4.2 RoW Neonatal Intensive Care Market by End Users
6.4.3 RoW Neonatal Intensive Care Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Medtronic plc
7.2 C. R. Bard, Inc.
7.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
7.4 Cook Medical
7.5 Teleflex Incorporated
7.6 B. Braun Melsungen AG
7.7 GE Healthcare