The report on power tools market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global power tools market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global power tools market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global power tools market is segmented on the basis of tool type, mode of operation and application.
Global Power Tools Market by Tool Type
- Demolition Tools
- Material Removal Tools
- Sawing and Cutting Tools
- Drilling and Fastening Tools
- Routing Tools
- North America
- Chevron Group
- CS Unitec
- TTS Tooltechnic Systems
- C. & E. Fein
- Positec Group
- Emerson Electric
- Uryu Seisaku
- Deprag Schulz
- FRIEDRICH DUSS
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of power tools market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in power tools market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global power tools market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Power Tools Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Power Tools Market
4. Global Power Tools Market by Tool Type 2018-2024
4.1 Demolition Tools
4.2 Material Removal Tools
4.3 Sawing and Cutting Tools
4.4 Drilling and Fastening Tools
4.5 Routing Tools
5. Global Power Tools Market by Mode of Operation 2018-2024
6. Global Power Tools Market by Application 2018-2024
8. Global Power Tools Market by Regions 2018-2024
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Power Tools Market by Tool Type
8.1.2 North America Power Tools Market by Mode of Operation
8.1.3 North America Power Tools Market by Application
8.1.4 North America Power Tools Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Power Tools Market by Tool Type
8.2.2 Europe Power Tools Market by Mode of Operation
8.2.3 Europe Power Tools Market by Application
8.2.4 Europe Power Tools Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Power Tools Market by Tool Type
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Power Tools Market by Mode of Operation
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Power Tools Market by Application
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Power Tools Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Power Tools Market by Tool Type
8.4.2 RoW Power Tools Market by Mode of Operation
8.4.3 RoW Power Tools Market by Application
8.4.4 RoW Power Tools Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.2 Chevron Group
9.3 CS Unitec
9.4 TTS Tooltechnic Systems
9.5 C. & E. Fein
9.6 Positec Group
9.7 Emerson Electric
9.8 Uryu Seisaku
9.9 Deprag Schulz
9.10 FRIEDRICH DUSS