The report on bioactive ingredients market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bioactive ingredients market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bioactive ingredients market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global bioactive ingredients market is segmented on the basis of ingredient type and application.
Global Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
- Prebiotics & Amino Acids
- Photochemical & Plant Extracts
- Carotenoids & Antioxidant
- Peptides & Proteins
- Functional Food And Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Archer Daniel Midland
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Sabinsa Corporation
- Mazza Innovation Ltd
- Arla Foods
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of bioactive ingredients market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in bioactive ingredients market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global bioactive ingredients market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bioactive Ingredients Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market
4. Global Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
4.2. Prebiotics & Amino Acids
4.4. Photochemical & Plant Extracts
4.5. Carotenoids & Antioxidant
4.6. Peptides & Proteins
5. Global Bioactive Ingredients Market by Application
5.1. Functional Food and Beverages
5.2. Dietary Supplements
5.3. Personal Care
5.4. Alcoholic Beverages
6. Global Bioactive Ingredients Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
6.1.2. North America Bioactive Ingredients Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Bioactive Ingredients Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
6.2.2. Europe Bioactive Ingredients Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Bioactive Ingredients Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Bioactive Ingredients Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Bioactive Ingredients Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Bioactive Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
6.4.2. RoW Bioactive Ingredients Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Bioactive Ingredients Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Archer Daniel Midland
7.4. Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
7.5. Ingredion Incorporated
7.7. Sabinsa Corporation
7.8. Mazza Innovation Ltd
7.10. Arla Foods