The report on wine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global wine market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global wine market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global wine market is segmented on the basis of product type and distribution channel.
Global Wine Market by Product Type
- Fortified Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- Still Wine
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Super-markets And Hypermarkets
- Accolade Wines
- Constellation Brands
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Concha y Toro
- Bacardi Limited
- Pernod Ricard
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Grupo Penaflor
- The Wine Group
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of wine market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in wine market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global wine market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Wine Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Wine Market
4. Global Wine Market by Product Type
4.1. Fortified Wine
4.2. Sparkling Wine
4.3. Still Wine
5. Global Wine Market by Distribution Channel
5.1. Convenience Stores
5.3. Specialist Retailers
5.4. Super-markets and Hypermarkets
6. Global Wine Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Wine Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Wine Market by Distribution Channel
6.1.3. North America Wine Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Wine Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Wine Market by Distribution Channel
6.2.3. Europe Wine Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Wine Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Wine Market by Distribution Channel
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Wine Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Wine Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Wine Market by Distribution Channel
6.4.3. RoW Wine Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Accolade Wines
7.2. Constellation Brands
7.3. E. & J. Gallo Winery
7.4. Concha Y Toro
7.5. Bacardi Limited
7.7. Pernod Ricard
7.8. Treasury Wine Estates
7.9. Grupo Penaflor
7.10. The Wine Group