The report finds that the widespread of antithrombin for several medical conditions such as hereditary antithrombin deficiency, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation is primarily driving the global antithrombin market. The currently approved antiplatelet agent, clopidogrel, has satisfied some of these requirements and has played a large role in expanding the antithrombotic market over the past few years. However, the pharmaceutical industry has taken a huge effort to develop antithrombotic that functions by inhibiting key enzymes positioned at higher levels of the coagulation system.
Additionally, use of antithrombin with heparin will prove more beneficial in treatment of the patients suffering from antithrombin disorders. However, price concerns associated with antithrombin over alternatives is likely to restrain the growth of the antithrombin market. The increase in adoption of newer technologies and advanced products in developing countries are providing huge growth opportunities for the key players in the antithrombin market. Moreover, research based applications is gaining grip to discover new disease indication.
Europe is expected to be the largest regional market for antithrombin followed by North America. Owing to the higher adoption of antithrombin therapies, Europe region is anticipated to be the leading region over the forecast period. The rising research and development activities in the second largest leading country North America especially in US is propelling the growth of the antithrombin market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region over the upcoming years. Increasing number of mergers and acquisitions involving diagnostic consumables manufacturing companies and rapid product launches are the key trends in the market
The report on antithrombin market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global antithrombin market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global antithrombin market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global antithrombin market is segmented on the basis of application, source and formulation.
Global Antithrombin Market by Application
- Research and Diagnostics
- Goat Milk
- Scripps Laboratories, Inc.
- Diapharma Group, Inc.
- Lee Bisolutions, Inc
- Dem ilac, Inc
- Octapharma AG
- Kedrion S.p.A.
- CSL Limited
- Shire plc
- rEVO Biologics, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of antithrombin market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in antithrombin market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global antithrombin market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Antithrombin Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Antithrombin Market
4. Global Antithrombin Market by Application
4.2. Research And Diagnostics
5. Global Antithrombin Market by Source
5.2. Goat Milk
6. Global Antithrombin Market by Formulation
7. Global Antithrombin Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Antithrombin Market by Application
7.1.2. North America Antithrombin Market by Source
7.1.3. North America Antithrombin Market by Formulation
7.1.4. North America Antithrombin Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Antithrombin Market by Application
7.2.2. Europe Antithrombin Market by Source
7.2.3. Europe Antithrombin Market by Formulation
7.2.4. Europe Antithrombin Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Antithrombin Market by Application
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Antithrombin Market by Source
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Antithrombin Market by Formulation
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Antithrombin Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Antithrombin Market by Application
7.4.2. RoW Antithrombin Market by Source
7.4.3. RoW Antithrombin Market by Formulation
7.4.4. RoW Antithrombin Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Scripps Laboratories, Inc.
8.2. Diapharma Group, Inc.
8.3. Lee Bisolutions, Inc
8.4. Dem Ilac, Inc
8.5. Octapharma AG
8.6. Kedrion S.p.a.
8.7. CSL Limited
8.8. Shire Plc
8.10. Revo Biologics, Inc.