The report on humanoid robot market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global humanoid robot market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global humanoid robot market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The report segments the global humanoid robot market on the basis of motion type and application.
Global Humanoid Robot Market by Motion Type
- Wheel Drive
- Research & Space Exploration
- Search and Rescue
- Public Relations
- Education and Entertainment
- Personal Assistance and Caregiving
- North America
- UBTECH ROBOTICS
- Honda Motor
- Hajime Research Institute
- KAWADA ROBOTICS
- Hanson Robotics
- Engineered Arts
- DST Robot Co
- PAL Robotics
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of humanoid robot market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in humanoid robot market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global humanoid robot market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Humanoid Robot Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Humanoid Robot Market
4. Global Humanoid Robot Market by Motion Type 2018-2024
4.2 Wheel Drive
5. Global Humanoid Robot Market by Application 2018-2024
5.1 Research & Space Exploration
5.2 Search and Rescue
5.3 Public Relations
5.4 Education and Entertainment
5.5 Personal Assistance and Caregiving
6. Global Humanoid Robot Market by Regions 2018-2024
6.1 North America
7. Companies Covered
7.1 UBTECH ROBOTICS
7.3 Honda Motor
7.4 Hajime Research Institute
7.5 KAWADA ROBOTICS
7.6 Hanson Robotics
7.8 Engineered Arts
7.9 DST Robot Co
7.10 PAL Robotics