The report on anti-jamming market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global anti-jamming market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global anti-jamming market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research.
The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The report segments the global anti-jamming market on the basis of receiver type, technique, application and end users.
Global Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type
- Military & Government Grade
- Commercial Transportation Grade
- Civilian Systems
- Beam Steering Systems
- Position Navigation & Timing
- Flight Control
- Casualty Evacuation
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Military: Airborne
- Military: Naval
- Military: Unmanned
- North America
- Furuno Electric Company Ltd
- Thales Group
- Harris Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Mayflower Communications Company Inc
- Novatel Inc.
- Cobham PLC
- BAE Systems PLC
- Lockheed Martin
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of anti-jamming market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in anti-jamming market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global anti-jamming market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Anti-Jamming Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Anti-Jamming Market
4. Global Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type 2018-2024
4.1 Military & Government Grade
4.2 Commercial Transportation Grade
5. Global Anti-Jamming Market by Technique 2018-2024
5.1 Civilian Systems
5.3 Beam Steering Systems
6. Global Anti-Jamming Market by Application 2018-2024
6.2 Position Navigation & Timing
6.3 Flight Control
6.4 Casualty Evacuation
6.5 Surveillance & Reconnaissance
7. Global Anti-Jamming Market by End Users 2018-2024
7.2 Military: Airborne
7.3 Military: Naval
7.4 Military: Unmanned
8. Global Anti-Jamming Market by Regions 2018-2024
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type
8.1.2 North America Anti-Jamming Market by Technique
8.1.3 North America Anti-Jamming Market by Application
8.1.4 North America Anti-Jamming Market by End Users
8.1.5 North America Anti-Jamming Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type
8.2.2 Europe Anti-Jamming Market by Technique
8.2.3 Europe Anti-Jamming Market by Application
8.2.4 Europe Anti-Jamming Market by End Users
8.2.5 Europe Anti-Jamming Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Anti-Jamming Market by Technique
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Anti-Jamming Market by Application
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Anti-Jamming Market by End Users
8.3.5 Asia-Pacific Anti-Jamming Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Anti-Jamming Market by Receiver Type
8.4.2 RoW Anti-Jamming Market by Technique
8.4.3 RoW Anti-Jamming Market by Application
8.4.4 RoW Anti-Jamming Market by End Users
8.4.5 RoW Anti-Jamming Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.1 Furuno Electric Company Ltd
9.2 Thales Group
9.3 Harris Corporation
9.4 The Boeing Company
9.5 Mayflower Communications Company Inc
9.6 Novatel Inc.
9.7 Cobham PLC
9.8 BAE Systems PLC
9.9 Lockheed Martin