The report on architectural coatings market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global architectural coatings market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global architectural coatings market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global architectural coatings market is segmented on the basis of technology, type and application.
Global Architectural Coatings Market by Technology
- Solvent Borne
- Water Borne
- Asian Paints
- AKZO Nobel
- Axalta Coatings
- BASF SE
- Midwest Industrial Coatings Inc.
- Nippon Paints
- PPG Industries
- Rpm International Inc.
- Sumter Coatings
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of architectural coatings market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in architectural coatings market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global architectural coatings market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Architectural Coatings Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Architectural Coatings Market
4. Global Architectural Coatings Market by Technology
4.1. Solvent Borne
4.2. Water Borne
5. Global Architectural Coatings Market by Type
6. Global Architectural Coatings Market by End-use
7. Global Architectural Coatings Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
8. Company Covered
8.1. Asian Paints
8.2. AKZO Nobel
8.3. Axalta Coatings
8.4. BASF SE
8.5. Midwest Industrial Coatings Inc.
8.6. Nippon Paints
8.7. PPG Industries
8.8. Rpm International Inc.
8.9. Sumter Coatings