The report on synthetic latex polymers market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global synthetic latex polymers market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global synthetic latex polymers market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global synthetic latex polymers market is segmented on the basis of product and application.
Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
- Styrene Acrylic
- Styrene Butadiene
- Vinyl Acetate Copolymer
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paints And Coatings
- Glove Dipping
- Paper And Paperboard
- Arkema Group
- Bangkok Synthetics
- OMNOVA Solutions
- Lion Elastomers
- Shanghai Baolijia
- Shanxi Sanwei
- Sumitomo Chemical
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of synthetic latex polymers market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in synthetic latex polymers market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global synthetic latex polymers market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market
4. Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
4.2. Styrene Acrylic
4.3. Styrene Butadiene
4.4. Vinyl Acetate Copolymer
4.5. Polyvinyl Acetate
4.6. Vinyl Acetate Ethylene
5. Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Application
5.1. Adhesives & Sealants
5.4. Paints and Coatings
5.5. Glove Dipping
5.6. Paper and Paperboard
6. Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
6.1.2. North America Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
6.2.2. Europe Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Product
6.4.2. RoW Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Synthetic Latex Polymers Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Arkema Group
7.3. Bangkok Synthetics
7.6. OMNOVA Solutions
7.7. Lion Elastomers
7.8. Shanghai Baolijia
7.9. Shanxi Sanwei
7.10. Sumitomo Chemical