The report on specialty pigments market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global specialty pigments market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global specialty pigments market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global specialty pigments market is segmented on the basis of product type and application.
Global Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
- Complex Inorganic Pigments
- Fluorescent Pigments
- Luminescent Pigments
- High-Performance Pigments
- Metal Effect Pigments
- Light Interference Pigments
- Printing Inks
- Plastics Industry
- Paints And Coatings
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals
- Dominion Colour
- ECKART Effect Pigments
- Flex Products
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of specialty pigments market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in specialty pigments market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global specialty pigments market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Specialty Pigments Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Specialty Pigments Market
4. Global Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
4.1. Complex Inorganic Pigments
4.2. Fluorescent Pigments
4.3. Luminescent Pigments
4.4. High-Performance Pigments
4.5. Metal Effect Pigments
4.6. Light Interference Pigments
5. Global Specialty Pigments Market by Application
5.1. Printing Inks
5.2. Plastics Industry
5.4. Paints and Coatings
6. Global Specialty Pigments Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Specialty Pigments Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Specialty Pigments Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Specialty Pigments Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Specialty Pigments Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Specialty Pigments Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Specialty Pigments Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Specialty Pigments Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Specialty Pigments Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Specialty Pigments Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.4. Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals
7.6. Dominion Colour
7.7. Eckart Effect Pigments
7.8. Flex Products