In SnapShot 110, TCL examines the Italian mobile landscape ahead of the launch of new entrant Iliad (due to launch from the Summer of 2018), as the 4th Italian MNO.
The proposed Iliad subsidiary will compete with the existing Italian MNOs TIM, Wind/3 and Vodafone.
SnapShot 110 looks at pricing trends in the Italian market, with the ARPU levels and usage over time. It provides a breakdown of the key products by each of the three Italian MNO’s as of April 2018, and examines the potential space that may be available for a new entrant in the Italian market.
1. Introduction – The Italian mobile landscape as of Spring 2018
2. TIM – Services & products as of Spring 2018
3. Wind/3 – Services & products as of Spring 2018
4. Vodafone – Services & products as of Spring 2018
5. Conclusion – The scope for a new MNO in Italy