The Global Biotechnology Congress (GBC 2019) in the USA will welcome distinguished Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, biotechnologists and pharmaceutical industry leaders, from around the world .
This event will focus on various important disciplines of biotechnology and its applications for improvement in health and quality of life the world over. It is anticipated that up to 1000 of the world's leading scientists, researchers, industrialists and academicians, including several Nobel Laureates, in the fields of biotechnology and medical and biological sciences, will attend this forum, in Boston, to share and discuss new scientific ideas, products and breakthroughs. We are indeed pleased to host such an international conference in the United States of America.
This conference will have a variety of lectures from eminent scientists, including Noble Laureates, who will deliver lectures on plant and environmental technologies, transgenic plants and crops, bioremediation, microbial diversity and bio-monitoring. Focus will be given to medical biotechnology, stem cells, gene therapy, tissue engineering, bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing, cell based therapy, cell cultivation, diagnostics, imaging, pharmacogenomics, microarray technology, biomarkers, pharmaceutical biotechnology, vaccines, CNS, Cancer, antibodies, protein engineering. There will also be important lectures on food, marine, bio-safety systems biology, clinical reserved/clinical trials, bioethics and Nano biotechnology.
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading biotechnologists and decision makers.
- Bring together top international biotechnology professionals presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and opportunities for new biotech business practices and partnerships.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of biotechnology professionals and decision makers, and have increased visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- The conference will feature a commercial exhibition and poster sessions.
The conference will encompass the following subjects including:
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceuticals Discovery (CNS, cancer, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune, systems biology); Vaccines; Antibodies; Protein Engineering; Bioinformatics; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Plant and Environment: Transgenic Plants and Crops; Bioremediation; Microbial Diversity; Bio-monitoring; Photosynthetic Microorganisms; Cyanobacteria and Microalgae; Translational Genomics and Genomics-assisted Breeding.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: Bio-fuels; Energy Crops (cellulosic ethanol industry); Industrial Enzymes; Bioprocess Engineering and Optimization.
- Medical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing; Diagnostics; Imaging; Pharmacogenomics (personalized medicine); Microarray Technology; Biomarkers; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Business Development: Strategic Alliances; Partnering Trends; Product Opportunities; Growth; Business Models and Strategies; Licensing; Merger and Acquisitions; Outsourcing; Venture Capital and Financing; Intellectual Property.
- Regenerative Medicine: Stem Cells; Gene Therapy; Tissue Engineering; Cell Based Therapy; Cell Cultivation; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Marine Biotechnology: Environment Applications of Marine Biotechnology; Marine Natural Products; Bio products and Bioactive Compounds; Marine Microbiology and Biodiversity; Marine-based Drug Discovery & Development; Genomics and Proteomics of Marine Organisms; Aquatic Microbial Ecology.
- Food Biotechnology: Food Microbiology; Recombinant DNA Techniques; Indigenous Food Production; Fermentation Processes; GM Foods; Human Nutrition and Metabolism; Food Safety; Current Status and Future Prospects of Food Biotechnology.
- Bio-Safety and Bioethics: Biosafety Regulations; Intellectual Property Rights; Ethical Issues of Human Genome Project, Organs Transplantation and Stem Cell Research; Handling and Disposal of Hazardous Materials.
- Nano Biotechnology: Disease Diagnosis; Drug Delivery; Biosensors; Nanofabricated Devices; DNA Nano biotechnology; Lipid Nanotechnology; Future prospects of Nanobiotechnology.
Ferid Murad (President)(Nobel Laureate) 1674 Oak Ave., Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA
Jean-Marie Lehn (Nobel Laureate) Institut de Science et d’Ingénierie Supramoléculaires, Université de Strasbourg, France
Dimitris Roukos Professor of Surgery and Precision Cancer Genome Medicine Founding Director Centre for BioSystems and Genome Network Medicine Ioannina University, School of Medicine Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens (BRFAA), Athens, Greece
Ada Yonath (Nobel Laureate) Department of Structural Biology, Weizmann Institute, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Charles N. Serhan Center for Experimental Therapeutics and Reperfusion Injury Brigham and Women's Hospital and The Simon Gelman Professor of Anaesthesia (Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology) Harvard Medical School & Oral Medicine, Infection and Immunity Harvard School of Dental Medicine U.S.A.
Roger Kamm Cecil and Ida Green Distinguished Professor of Biological and Mechanical Engineering M.I.T., Depts. of Mechanical Engineering and Biological Engineering 77 Massachusetts Ave, NE47-321 Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
D.K. Lahiri USA Department of Psychiatry and of Medical & Molecular Genetics, IADC, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
M.I. Choudhary H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Rakesh Kumar India Cancer Biology Program, Rajiv Gandhi Center of Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram 695014, India
The conference will attract to a targeted group of scientists and senior international decision makers.
Delegates will have a valuable, informative and positive experience.
- Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Food, Environmental and Plant Scientists
- CEOs, CROs, directors and research associates from the biotechnology industry and academia
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street