As the previous conferences held in Dubai in February 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2016, which were attended by many Nobel Laureates, and 1500 eminent scientists, the 8th ICDDT is also augured to be a mega event with over 300 lectures, over 43 thematic sessions, poster presentations and an associated exhibition planned. The conference will host leading scientists from academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in drug discovery and therapy.
The major topics of discussion related to drug discovery and therapy will include: Pharmaceutical Research & Development, Translational Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Enabling Technologies, Structural Biology, Drug Delivery & Targeting, Antiinfectives, Biologics, CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy, Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery & Therapy, Women's Health Drug Discovery & Therapy, Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research, Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy, Oncology, Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing, Pulmonary Drug Discovery & Therapy, Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care, Inflammation and Immunology, Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, Pharmacogenomics, Protein and Peptide Sciences, Drug Metabolism, Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, Medical Imaging, Hot Topics in HIV Research, In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening, Combinatorial Chemistry, High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation, Hot Topics in Drug Targets, Hot Topics in Natural Products, Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds, Recent Advances in Spectroscopy, Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery.
The conference aims to provide many interesting perspectives on how science and technology of drug discovery and drug therapy are changing rapidly, thereby providing new opportunities and challenges to the scientists and medical doctors.
The organiser looks forward to welcoming the participants to this exciting conference which will bring together world leaders in their respective fields in the fascinating environment of Bangkok. The city has become a great tourist attraction because of the range of facilities that it offers to the visitors, warm clean beaches, traditional bazaars and modern shopping centers which are a shopper's paradise, culinary delights from the East and the West, and top class hotels which can provide you with very comfortable accommodation at reasonable rates.
8th ICDDT, being the most innovative event, aims to provide an open and stimulating scientific and cultural exchange that will give all the participants the opportunity to share their experiences, foster collaborations across industry and academia and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
The full Agenda will be coming soon.
- Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery
- Bioactive Lipids
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs
- Cancer Targeted Drug Delivery
- Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Drug Delivery & Targeting
- Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research
- Drug Metabolism
- Enabling Technologies
- Green Techniques for Medicinal Chemistry
- High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation
- Hot Topics in Drug Targets
- Hot Topics in HIV Research
- Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- Hot Topics in Natural Products
- Inflammation and Immunology
- Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology
- In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
- Medical Imaging
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Nutraceutical Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing
- Protein and Peptide Sciences
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Pulmonary Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care
- Recent Advances in Spectroscopy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds
- Structural Biology
- Systems Biology in Drug Design
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Translational Medicine
- Women’s Health Drug Discovery & Therapy
United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC)
United Nations Building
Rajdamnern Nok Avenue