Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths: Including Actinides, Volume 54, is a continuous series of books covering all aspects of rare earth science, including chemistry, life sciences, materials science and physics. The book's main emphasis is on rare earth elements [Sc, Y, and the lanthanides (La through Lu], but whenever relevant, information is also included on the closely related actinide elements. Individual chapters are comprehensive, broad, up-to-date, critical reviews written by highly experienced, invited experts. The series, which was started in 1978 by Professor Karl A. Gschneidner Jr., combines, and integrates, both the fundamentals and applications of these elements.
- Presents up-to-date overviews and new developments in the field of rare earths, covering both their physics and chemistry
- Contains Individual chapters that are comprehensive and broad, along with critical reviews
- Provides contributions from highly experienced, invited experts
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Caleb J. Tatebe, Kristen E. Gettys and Suzanne C. Bart
- Structural and Physical Properties of Remeika Phases
- Rare Earth Separations: Kinetics and Mechanistic Theories
Gabriela A. Picayo and Mark P. Jensen