The Annual Single Office Corporate Subscription Package includes Regional Views/Country View Reports (Weekly), MENA Monthly publication (Monthly) and MENA Outlook publication (Quarterly).
1. Regional Views (2-3 pages) - Weekly Report
The Regional Views series are thematic papers aimed at identifying and analysing factors behind medium to long-term economic trends shaping the MENA region. Our analysis draws conclusions that help businesses and investors get ahead of the curve.
2. Country Views (2-3 pages) - Weekly Report
The Country Views series shines the spotlight on specific developments in one MENA country, analysing them from a local perspective to deliver forward looking views for businesses and investors.
Weekly reports in total: 35 issues per year
3. MENA Monthly Publication (8-10 pages) - Monthly Report
The MENA Monthly publication covers 5-7 MENA countries, providing a timely snapshot of most notable recent developments in the dynamic MENA region. Our analysts get past the news to deliver the core, forward looking conclusions that markets-oriented readers look for.
Monthly reports in total: 8 issues per year
4. The MENA Outlook Publication (50-70 pages) - Quarterly Report
The MENA Outlook publication covers all the Arab countries and Iran. It presents insights on global markets, outlines and analyses regional future trends and defining themes, and then focuses on individual country macroeconomic views. Each publication is laid out in a concise bullet point format and features a Special Feature interview with regional leaders including central bank governors, ministers and executives.
Quarterly reports in total: 4 issues per year
- Accelerator Technology Holdings
- Bahrain’s Economic Development Board
- Barwa Bank
- Central Bank of Libya
- Dubai Food Park
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Egypt's Suez Canal Economic Zone
- Endeavor Jordan
- International Bank of Qatar
- Kuwait's Silk City
- Masraf Al-Rayan
- One Belt and One Road
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Silicon Badia
- Solar Moroccan Programme
- The Arab League
- The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- The City of Shenzhen
- The MSCI
- The NOC
- The Saudi Stock Exchange
- The Young Presidents Organisation (YPO)
- Young Presidents Organisation (YPO)