The report explores existing and new protein ingredients used in the sport nutrition market globally. The objective is to provide insights on the global sports nutrition industry and a review of companies operating in the sports food and slimming products sector as well as information on their use of dairy ingredients.
- Evaluate the market for dairy ingredients in sports food and proteined meals
- Provide an overview of the global sport and slimming food markets
- Identify existing and potential new clients and their consumption of ingredients
The sports nutrition market has changed in recent years from being a niche sector of specialist sports products to being a mass-market. Lifestyle changes and particularly the body cult have driven this change. Sports nutrition market offers promising growth potential to manufacturers of sports-product ingredients as there are a growing number of high-level athletes and consumers that now consider the bioactive...
The following segmentation details the types of information that will be presented in the report:
- Milk & whey proteins
- WPI & whey fractions
- Whey hydrolysates
- Casein hydrolysates
- Bioactive peptides
- Soy-wheat-pea proteins
- Glutamine peptides
- New trends and perspectives
- Usage of ingredients in volume and value
- Sports food manufacturers expectations towards ingredients
- Manufacturers profiles
- Sports Foods
- Slimming Products
- Protein Meals
1. Objectives of the Study
2. Executive Summary
- Global Market Size By Region
- Overview of Main Proteins Used in Sports Nutrition
- Presentation of Sports Nutrition Industry
4. Ingredients Volume Consumption
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Milk Protein Concentrates (MPC)
- Micellar Casein Concentrates (MCC)
- Protein Fractions and Bioactive Peptides
- Other Proteins And Ingredients
5. Global Market Trends
- Trends By Product Category
- Consumer Demand
- Identification of New Ingredients
- Identification of New Product Developements
6. Key Players
- Summary of Interviews
- Companies Profile
The methods used are:
- A desk search for the general information on the sports food and slimming products market. UBIC tries inasmuch to find the more consistent data. However given the variety of definition used for the products by different statistical sources it may sometimes remain only estimations.
- Direct interviews of sports food and slimming products manufacturers to collect their product consumption as well as their specifications or expectations towards new ingredients or formulation. This second part of the work is also the main objective and contribution in the study.
- Quantification of the market is based on:
- Primary data coming from desk research;
- Interview with food companies and producers;
- Experts interviews;
- Publisher database.
The publisher has done a series of interviews towards the industrial clients. Those user interviews give an in-depth appreciation of their needs and expectations in terms of ingredients usage and purchase.
Interviews of Industrial Users
Interviews are conducted at the R&D, supplying and marketing levels.