Mining Investment Middle East is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 170 attendees from 18 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and North America for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
Mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners and governments take this opportunity to expand connections, launch new products and forge new business partnerships.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
Meeting platform for mining companies CXOs, ministers, investors, technology leaders & other industry experts in the Middle East.
Mining Investment Middle East & Central Asia welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter, expand and develop their market presence at the world’s next frontier mineral resources region.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and 20 minutes case study presentations, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries, commodities
- Financing options for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- Mining investment & downstream processing opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and Eurasia
- Regional outlook on Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia,Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco
- International outlook on Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar and Australia
- Improving mining productivity & profitability
- New minerals processing and production opportunities: refineries & refractories
- Structured trade finance & mining finance for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals trade,precious metals, rare earth minerals, quarry, marble and limestone deals
- Plenary roundtables on mining finance, insurance, smelting & refining, scrap metals, legal,contractors & suppliers, private equity, offshore & capital raising
- Commodity roundtables on gold, silver, copper, zinc, coal, uranium, diamond, lead, bauxite,lead, tungsten, limestone, iron ore, rock potash and industrial metals
- Port developments and dry bulk handling for the minerals trade
- China’s Silk Road development plans, projects and business implications for the mining sector
- Strategic use of ICT, satellites, new survey technologies & telecoms and much more!
25th February 2019
09.00 - 17.30
Fostering Partnerships in Mining Driving Innovation in Financial & Operational Processes
Innovating Investments, Private Equity and Funds Management Intelligent Approaches for Precious Metals Business
Chair's Closing Remarks
26th February 2019
09.00 - 16.30
Sustainable Refining & Smelting Strategies and Technologies - What Next? Innovating CSR Practices for Sustainable Mining & Development
Community Development and Social Enhancement Future Outlook - Trailing Vision 2030
Chair's Closing Remarks
DR. JÁN CARNOGURSKÝ
Chief Executive Officer
Gulf Gold Refinery, UAE
Chief Executive Officer
Sharif Metals, Dubai
Head of Trading
Dijllah Gold Refinery UAE
Head, Metals & Soft Commodities
Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), UAE
Off World, United States of America
GN Metal World FZE, UAE
Co Founder & Senior Partner
Navitas Resources, Singapore
SULAIMAN ALI S. ALAABED ALKAABI
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs College of Science, UAEU
DR HEINRICH JANTZEN
Heinco Resources, UAE
Co-founder & Managing Partner
SGG World LLC, Sokol Family Office USA
Capitalise on the exponentially growth in the Middle East, Central Asia & Africa as the region is re-emerging as top destination for mining companies and mineral resources investments.
You can Expect to Meet
The organiser will bring to the event over 350 global miners, entrepreneurs, financiers, investors, government leaders, technical experts and innovators under one roof and will attract all levels of executives to the event.
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Mining Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COO’s & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- Heads of Geological Survey Boards
- Local & International Investors
- Asset Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Equity Funds & Private Equity Funds Managers
- Insurance Providers
- Brokers & Corporate Advisors
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
From these Industries:
- Service & Supplier
And from these Regions:
- Middle East
- Central Asia
- Rest of Asia
- North America
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
United Arab Emirates
The hotel is located within walking distance of Dubai Metro, which accesses the whole city: to Bur Dubai in 3 minutes, and to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in 15 minutes. Free shuttle service is also available to Dubai Mall.