On the demand side, while we project robust global growth of 1.7 million b/d this year, we are concerned about the threat of an escalating trade war between the US and China. Read this monthly to understand: The extent of our downgrade to Venezuela's oil production outlook, and the reasons for it. How uncertainty surrounding US policy toward Iran will impact the oil market Why Permian basis differentials have blown out; takeaway capacity crunch in sight? Why oil demand reached almost 2 million b/d in Q1 2018. Will it continue?
- Executive summary
- Global supply growth downgraded as Venezuela production declines accelerate; wider geopolitical risk increases
- Geopolitical risk premium increases as Trump shakes-up the White House
- Impact of renewed US sanctions on Iran
- Venezuela: switch to low case supply outlook as production declines accelerate
- Could takeaway constraints in the Permian spoil the party?
- Surging oil demand in the first quarter set to last?