With $1.2tn of roads, buildings and infrastructure projects planned across the GCC at the start of 2018, the region offers abundant opportunities for construction contractors, engineers, project managers and manufacturers.
GCC construction industry is at an important turning point. With the outlook for oil prices improving, governments are restarting much-needed infrastructure projects. They are also seeking to build momentum on their economic programmes by pushing ahead with flagship megaprojects. As a result, construction companies can look forward to a recovery in the market in 2018 and 2019 following three extremely challenging years.
GCC Construction Outlook 2018, helps you to make the most of the opportunities ahead. The research report looks at the specific opportunities in the industry, including analysis of trends, construction costs, and individual analysis of specific subsectors and their drivers in each GCC state.
Structured around detailed country-focused chapters, GCC Construction 2018 Outlook provides a complete guide to each of the GCC’s six construction markets (UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar). The research report looks at the specific opportunities in the industry, including analysis of trends, construction costs, and individual analysis of specific subsectors and their drivers.
- Construction market overview: Summarizing dominant issues, trends and significant events over the past three years, and description of key changes in 2015 and impact of oil prices. It also considers the major projects underway and those due for award in 2018 as well as the key contractors undertaking work
- Economics and strategic plans: A review of economic planning and other strategic masterplans shaping the GCC construction sector
- Real estate: Dominant trends, key planned projects, major client plans and players, key challenges (commercial, residential, tourism & leisure)
- Social infrastructure: Government housing, education, healthcare, key planned projects, major client, key challenges
- Roads, transport and public works: The prospects for infrastructure projects including roads, airports, rail, and ports
- Outlook assessment for the GCC construction market
- Comprehensive review of construction market in all six GCC countries
- Examination of projects planned and underway in GCC construction
- Client analysis covering project plans and strategic objectives
- Overview of leading contractor activity
- All the latest data and information of construction market trends
- Analysis of the challenges facing GCC construction.
Data and analysis to ensure you are fully informed about the opportunities emerging in the GCC Construction sector:
- Gain an immediate insight on the GCC construction market.
- Identify new business development opportunities.
- Discover the current and planned client activities across the region.
- Identify top contractors, clients and competitors.
- Asses specific challenges and drivers behind each sub-sector.
2.1 Project contract awards
2.2 Cash flow
2.3 Project Activity Monitor
2.4 Market snapshots
2.4.5 Saudi Arabia
3.2 Saudi Arabia
4.2 Sector analysis
5.2 Sector analysis
6.2 The Kuwait Masterplan
6.3 Privatisation Programme
6.4 Sector analysis
7.2 Sector analysis
8 Saudi Arabia
8.1.1 Vision 2030
8.1.2 2018 Budget
8.2 Sector analysis
9.1.1 Dubai Expo 2020
9.2 Sector analysis