Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) - Cardiovascular Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to better visualize quantitative market trends of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) within the Cardiovascular Devices market.
The color-coded and fully-sourced models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices and market size. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Transcatheter Heart Valve is an artificial heart valve made up of natural tissue (biological material mainly derived from cow or bovine) surrounded by a flexible mesh frame known as stent (made of steel or cobalt-chromium) is placed in a long narrow tube known as a catheter. The catheter is further inserted in the large blood vessel in groin area (Transfemoral) or through a small incision in chest (Transapical). Once inside the heart, the valve can then be opened into its natural position by inflation of a balloon and deployed within the patient's diseased mitral valve. Only Mitral Valve Replacements are tracked here. One unit refers to one Transcatheter Heart Valve.
Each of the covered 7 country’s market models are further segmented to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective market.
Key Inclusions of these market models are:
- Currently marketed Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2018-2024.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Built with help of thousands of interviews with demand side participants, majority of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market from 2018-2024
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.