Renal Denervation - Cardiovascular Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to better visualize quantitative market trends of Renal Denervation within the Cardiovascular Devices market.
The color-coded and fully-sourced models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices and market size. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Renal Denervation (RDN) also known as Renal Sympathetic Denervation (RNSD) is a minimally invasive, catheter-based endovascular procedure that utilizes radiofrequency energy or ultrasound energy to ablate nerves in the walls of the renal artery, causing a reduction in blood pressure in patients with resistant hypertension.
The Renal Denervation Market is segmented into Radiofrequency Catheters, Ultrasound Catheters and Micro-Infusion Catheters.
Each of the covered 15 country’s market models are further segmented to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective market.
Key Inclusions of these market models are:
- Currently marketed Renal Denervation and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Renal Denervation market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2018-2024.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Built with help of thousands of interviews with demand side participants, majority of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Renal Denervation market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Renal Denervation market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Renal Denervation market from 2018-2024
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.