Electrical Activity Testing (Neurology Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Neurology therapeutic area.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Electrical Activity tests are used to diagnose suspected neurological disorders through Electroencephelograph (EEG), Magnetoencephelograph (MEG) or Electromyograph (EMG) by looking at brain activity. Electroencephelograms (EEG) are used to diagnose issues related to the electrical activity of the brain. EEGs are used to detect various brain-related conditions, including seizures, head injuries, brain tumors, sleep disorders, stroke, and dementia. Electromyograms (EMG) are used to measure muscle activities and nerves in response to electrical activity, and can be used to diagnose muscular or nerve disorders such as muscular dystrophy, and disorders that affect motor neurons or different sections of the nerve. Magnetoencephelogram (MEG) tests are the most advanced method of studying brain activity while actively functioning. MEGs are used to map functional areas (related to motor, language and memory), as well as identify the precise location of epileptic procedures, aiding in the planning of treatment/intervention for patients.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed electrical activity testing and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total electrical activity testing market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global and regional trends further broken down into country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for electrical activity testing market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for electrical activity testing market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the electrical activity testing marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving electrical activity testing market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the electrical activity testing market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific electrical activity testing market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- AAT Medical Ltd
- Allengers Medical Systems Ltd
- Ambu A/S
- ANT Neuro
- Biomedical Instruments Co., Ltd
- BioRESEARCH Associates, Inc.
- Bittium Biosignals Ltd
- BTS Bioengineering
- Cadwell Industries, Inc
- Clarity Medical Pvt, Ltd.
- Clinical Science Systems
- Compumedics Limited
- CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD
- Deymed Diagnostics s.r.o
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- EB Neuro S.p.A.
- Electrical Geodesics, Inc
- elmiko medical
- EMS Handels Gesellschaft GmbH
- g. tec medical engineering GmbH
- Gymna Uniphy
- inomed Medizintechnik GmbH
- Masimo Corp
- Medicaid System
- MEDICAL DATA TECHNOLOGY
- Medtronic Plc
- Mitsar Co. Ltd
- Moberg Research Inc
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- NCC Medical Co., Ltd
- neuroCare Group GmbH
- Neuronetrix Inc
- NEUROSIGN SURGICAL
- Nihon Kohden Corp
- Noraxon USA Inc
- OT Bioelettronica Srl
- Recorders & Medical Systems Pvt Ltd
- Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited
- SIGMA Medizin-Technik GmbH
- SOMNOmedics GmbH
- Symbiotic Devices
- TeleEMG, LLC
- The Magstim Co Ltd
- The Prometheus Group
- Thought Technology Ltd
- Elekta Inc.
- Compumedics Ltd