The global beauty drinks market was valued at USD 700 million in 2016, and is expected to reach around USD 1.3 billion by 2023, with an estimated CAGR of 11.8%. This is attributed to the rapid growth in the beauty conscious population. Moreover, the adoption of sophisticated machineries is resulting in mass production of innovative beverages. Early signs of aging among men and women, globally, and availability of beauty drinks through online channels is also expected to stimulate the demand for beauty drinks in the market.
The global beauty drinks market is at its embryonic stage. Both, the product and the competitors are in small numbers. However, with a significant growth projection for this market during the forecast period, major players in the carbonated soft drinks and functional drinks are expected to enter this market.
The global beauty drinks market is driven by the flourishing fashion industry, growing beauty conscious consumers, and teenagers looking for less time consuming, effective, and effortless ways for gaining flawless skin. Changing lifestyles, the importance given to nutrition and health, and higher disposable income are some of the other factors driving the growth of the market.
However, the inaccessibility of these products, due to their niche status, acts as a growth barrier to the industry. Moreover, there is no solid scientific evidence backing the benefits of consuming beauty drinks.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a decent market growth, consequent to the inclination of consumers to attain healthy skin, and increase in health-conscious population. The innovative distribution channels and growing e-commerce industry provide growth opportunities for the market players. Skin Care has gained importance during the past decade, and several protein & cosmetic treatments for healthy skin are easily available in the market. Employing supplements in beverages is an innovative approach, and with the advent of new technology, beauty drinks are expected to dominate the market, during the forecast period.
The global beauty drinks market is segmented by product type, ingredient type, and geography. Collagen protein based beauty drinks are being produced extensively, constituting over 45% of the total beauty drinks product range. Based on beneficial research findings, fruit extract and coenzyme based beauty drinks are expected to grow substantially.
Europe holds the largest share in the global beauty drinks market due to its highly matured fashion industry, followed by North America.
- January 2018 - Launch of new beauty drinks- British beverage brand, Protein Water Co., has launched a new range of waters with collagen to support the health conscious population. The Skim Maintenance range is designed to support healthy hair, nails, skin, joints, and improve sleep. The line is available in strawberry, apple, and grape flavors.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Advanced Production Technologies in Innovative Beverages
3.2.2 Increase in Health Conscious Population
3.2.3 Significant Influence from the Fashion and Beauty Industry
3.3.1 Lack of Scientific Evidence
3.3.2 Availability in Limited Areas
3.4.1 New Product Offerings
3.4.2 Innovative Market Penetration Strategies
3.4.3 High Scope for Application in the Skin Care Industry
3.5 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Degree of Competition
3.6 Consumer Behavior Analysis
3.6.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
3.6.2 Target Market Identification
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.2 By Ingredient Type
4.2.1 Vitamins and Minerals
4.2.2 Fruit Extracts
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 New Product Launches
5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 AMC Grupo Alimentación
6.2 Asterism Healthcare Plus
6.3 Coca-Cola Company
6.4 Fabula Health
6.5 Fresco y Zumos
6.6 Groupon Inc.
6.7 Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd
6.8 Juice Generation
6.10 Lacka Foods Limited
- AMC Grupo Alimentación
- Asterism Healthcare Plus
- Coca-Cola Company
- Fabula Health
- Fresco y Zumos
- Groupon Inc.
- Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Juice Generation
- Lacka Foods Limited