After period of delays, China companies are formulating long term strategies to develop required infrastructure in global LNG market. In this context, the leading industry publisher has released its 12th version of “China Long-term LNG outlook report”, offering analysis across entire China LNG value chain. The China LNG report provides detailed insights into emerging market trends, new dynamics, shifting strategies and the new role of China in global and regional scale.
The report is a complete research work covering details of China LNG consumption patterns, key importers, volumes and values, industry revenues, current and planned infrastructure details and competitive Scenario. The China research work also presents detailed outlook of China LNG demand, contracts, together with trends and challenges of investing in China market. In addition, data on LNG terminals, storage facilities, LNG fleet, fields, trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map is also provided. Further, demographic, economic outlook of China together with latest LNG industry developments are covered in detail.
Strategic Analysis Review:
This chapter presents detailed SWOT Analysis along with emerging trends in the market. Further, key strategies of operating companies in China are analyzed.
China Gas Sector Analysis:
The chapter presents complete analysis of China natural gas sector including details of trends in gas reserves, natural gas production and consumption forecasts along with the role of LNG imports in the gas demand are detailed.
LNG Capacity Forecasts:
At both country level and terminal level, annual historical and forecasted data on LNG regasification capacity, storage capacity, processing vaporizers, storage tanks etc. is provided.
LNG Infrastructure Details:
10+ details for each of the operational and planned regasification terminals in China are provided, which include- basic details, companies, technology, distribution, construction details. Further, capital expenditure and construction details are provided.
Monthly LNG Trade Patterns, 2018:
China LNG monthly imports by source country are detailed.
Further, annual trade information along with long term and medium term contract agreements are included in the report.
Market Value and Investment Outlook:
China country wise LNG market value along with capital investment planned to be spent in the industry are forecast to 2022
China LNG Market Benchmarking:
China LNG industry is compared with five peer markets in the region based on four pillars to determine the competitiveness of the country in regional scale
Companies currently operating in the industry and the companies planning to foray into the market are detailed along with their strategies and SWOT profiles. Further, net weighted capacities by company are also forecast in the report.
The China report presents both historical and forecasted data for China LNG imports from 2007 to 2025. Further, China LNG regasification capacity, LNG storage capacity, number of vaporizers and storage tanks are forecast to 2022. The report also forecasts natural gas production and demand in China between 2007 and 2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Optimize your strategies and investments through our reliable forecasts
- Design Long-term upstream and downstream investment decisions
- Keep track of rapidly changing industry conditions
- Gain forward-looking and objective analysis on the markets
- Stay ahead of competition with information on planned investment opportunities
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Executive Summary
2.1. China Market Snapshot, 2018
2.2. China LNG Import Volume Forecast, MTPA, 2005- 2025
2.3. China LNG Import Value Forecast, $ Million, 2005- 2025
2.4. China LNG Capital Investment (CAPEX) Forecast, $ Million, 2016- 2022
2.5. China Regasification Capacity Outlook, 2007-2022
2.6. China LNG Market Structure, 2017
3. China LNG Strategic Analysis Review, 2018
3.1. China LNG - SWOT Analysis
3.1.1. Key Strengths
3.1.2. Key Weaknesses
3.1.3. Potential Opportunities
3.1.4. Potential Threats
3.2. Emerging LNG Trends and Factors Shaping Future of China LNG Markets, 2018- 2025
3.3. Key Strategies formulated by LNG Players in China
4. China Natural Gas Market Analysis and Outlook
4.1. China Proven Gas Reserves, 2005- 2017
4.2. China Marketed Gas Production Forecast, 2007- 2025
4.3. China Gas Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025
4.4. Share of LNG Import in Gas Consumption, 2007- 2025
4.5. Role of Natural Gas in Primary Energy Demand, 2007- 2025
5. China LNG Capacity Outlook to 2022
5.1. Country wise Regasification Capacity Outlook, 2007- 2022
5.2. Terminal wise Regasification Capacity Outlook, 2007- 2022
5.3. Terminal wise LNG Storage Capacity Outlook, 2007- 2022
5.4. Terminal wise LNG Storage Tanks Count Outlook, 2007-2022
6. China LNG Infrastructure Details
6.1. Operational LNG Terminals in China
6.1.1. Start Up
6.1.4. Owners and Ownership Details
6.1.6. Number of Vaporizers
6.1.7. Regasification Capacity
6.1.8. LNG Storage Capacity
6.1.9. Number of Storage Tanks
6.1.10. Capital Expenditure
6.1.11. Construction Period
6.1.12. Construction Contractors
7. China Monthly LNG Trade Patterns, 2018
7.1. China Import Volumes from Asia Pacific countries
7.2. China Import Volumes from Europe countries
7.3. China Import Volumes from Middle East Africa countries
7.4. China Import Volumes from Americas countries
8. China LNG Trade Details
8.1. China LNG Trade by Country, 2017
8.2. China LNG Sale Purchase Agreement Details by Partner
9. China LNG Investment Opportunities to 2022
9.1. Planned LNG Projects in China
9.2. Proposed LNG Projects in China
9.3. Expansion Plans of Active LNG Terminals in China
10. China LNG Capex and Construction Details
10.1. Capex Details of Planned LNG Terminals in China
10.2. China LNG Industry Capital Investment Forecast, 2016- 2022
11. China LNG Market Benchmarking
11.1. Overall Ranking of China and Peer Markets
11.2. Demand Index
11.3. Infrastructure Index
11.4. Competition Index
11.5. Growth Index
12. China LNG Market- Competitive Landscape
12.1. China LNG Market Share by Company (%), 2018
12.2. Net weighted Capacity Outlook by Company, mtpa, 2007- 2022
13. China Demographic and Economic Outlook
13.1. China Map, Location and Coastline Details
13.2. China GDP Forecast, 2007- 2025
13.3. China Population Forecast, 2007- 2025
13.4. China Total Investments (% of GDP) Forecast, 2007- 2025
14. Company Profiles of Leading LNG Companies in China
14.1. Company A
14.1.1. Business Description
14.1.2. SWOT Analysis
14.1.3. Financial Analysis
14.2. Company B
14.2.1. Business Description
14.2.2. SWOT Analysis
14.2.3. Financial Analysis
14.3. Company C
14.3.1. Business Description
14.3.2. SWOT Analysis
14.3.3. Financial Analysis
15. China LNG Industry News and Recent Developments
16.1. About Us
16.2. Sources and Methodology
16.3. Contact Us
- Beijing Enterprise Holdings Ltd
- BP P.L.C
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (SINOPEC)
- CNOOC Fujian LNG Co. Ltd.,
- CNOOC Hainan LNG Co. Limited
- CNOOC Limited
- CNOOC Yuedong LNG Co. Ltd
- Dalian Construction Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Port (PDA) Company Limited
- Dongguan Fuel Industry General Company
- ENN Energy Holdings Limited
- ENN LNG Trading Company Limited
- Foshan Gas Group Co., Ltd
- Fujian Investment and Development Company Limited
- Guangdong Dapeng LNG Company Ltd.
- Guangdong JOVO Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong YUDEAN Group Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Zhuhai Jinwan LNG Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Gas Group Co., Ltd
- Hainan Development Holding Company
- Hebei Natural Gas Co. Ltd
- Hongkong and China Gas Company Limited
- Hongkong Electric Holdings Limited
- HRDA Asset Management Company
- Jiangsu Guoxin Investment Group Ltd
- Kunlun Energy Company Limited
- Ningbo City Power Developing Corporation
- Pacific Oil & Gas Ltd.
- PetroChina Company Limited
- PetroChina Dalian LNG CO., Ltd.
- PetroChina Jiangsu LNG Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Port (Group) Co Ltd
- Shanghai LNG Company Limited
- Shenergy (Group) Company Limited
- Shenzhen Energy Group Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Gas Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Port (Group) Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group Company Ltd.