This web-based product gives you:
- Contact information for over 52,000 top decision makers, in over 63,000 positions, including those who run DC-area offices as well as those in regional offices.
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
- Access to Supported Facilities database. Search among more than 340,000 tax-supported facilities across the US.
Two types of Organization Charts show you a complete picture of a government department and agency.
- Every office in our database is linked to Real-Time chart function to build a customized, multi-level organization chart. Select from multiple views and print.
- Select from over 690 of pre-published PDF charts that are updated quarterly.
Over 2,700 categories of Products and Services purchased by the Federal government.
- Drill down by department, product and service or vendor.
- Select from multiple fiscal years Keyword search by product and service or by vendor name.
- Search by product and service or by vendor name.
- View Award, Funding, Place of Performance and other details for any single transaction.
- Transactions are linked to funding offices.