In SnapShot 111, the researcher considers the introduction of mobile and fixed bundles suitable for home and personal use.
A number of Telecom Providers are now bundling Fixed Telephony, Broadband, TV & mobile into a single package with the aim of improving churn for mobile users.
Packages include the use of data SIM cards with a home package for a number of family members.
Premium Home packages are also adding a mobile service in order to maintain a higher price point in the market as a source of differentiation.
1. Introduction – Fixed and Mobile Bundling
2. European market – Examples of Fixed & Mobile Bundles
3. North American market – Examples of Fixed & Mobile Bundles
4. Asia Pacific market – Examples of Fixed & Mobile Bundles
5. Conclusions – The uses of Fixed & Mobile Bundles
- AT&T (USA)
- BT (UK)
- Bell Mobility (Canada)
- Maxis (Malaysia)
- Movistar (Spain)
- Orange (France & Spain)
- Proximus (Belgium)
- Singtel (Singapore)
- SoftBank (Japan)
- StarHub (Singapore)
- Sunrise (Switzerland)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- TIM (Italy)
- Telecom (Germany)
- Verizon (USA
- Vodafone (Portugal)
- sosh (France)