Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents (General Surgery) - Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to better visualize quantitative market trends of Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents within the General Surgery market.
The color-coded and fully-sourced models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share / rank analysis. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) is a minimal invasive procedure where interventional radiologist makes a tiny nick in the skin in the groin and inserts a microcatheters into the femoral artery. Physician guides the microcatheters through the artery using a real time imaging and then releases tiny embolization particles into the uterine arteries that supply blood to the fibroid tumor. The particles stick to the vessel wall and cause a clot to develop which in turn blocks the blood flow to the fibroid tumor and causes it to shrink and die.
The Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents Market is segmented into PolyVinyl Alcohol (PVA) Particles, Trisacryl Gelatin Microspheres (TAGM) and PolyMethyl MethAcrylate (PMMA) Microspheres.
Each of the covered 39 country’s market models are further segmented to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective market.
Key Inclusions of these market models are:
- Currently marketed Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2005-2024.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Built with help of thousands of interviews with demand side participants, majority of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Chile
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market.
This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share / ranking of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents market from 2005-2024
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.