The various benefits of VRF systems such as high performance, energy efficiency and great potential offered by VRF system drives the growth of VRF system market globally. In addition, VRF has the low cost of providing heat, ventilation and air conditioning. Moreover, VRF systems require low maintenance. These factors are expected escalate the market growth over the forecast period. On the downside, Complex guidelines for controlling the concentration limit of the refrigerator are restraining the market growth. Moreover, the growing adoption of VRF systems in the residential and commercial sectors due to its small and flexible design is projected to create more opportunities for the companies working in the VRF system.
The report on VRF system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global VRF system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global VRF system market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The report segments the global VRF system market on the basis of System type, component and application.
Global VRF System Market by System Type
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Indoor Units
- Outdoor Units
- Control Systems and Accessories
- North America
- Lennox International
- Daikin Industries
- Mitsubishi Electric
- United Technologies
- Johnson Controls
- Fujitsu Group
- LG Electronics
- Ingersoll Rand
- Samsung Electronics
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of VRF system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in VRF system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global VRF system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global VRF System Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global VRF System Market
4. Global VRF System Market by System Type 2018-2024
4.1 Heat Recovery Systems
4.2 Heat Pump Systems
5. Global VRF System Market by Component 2018-2024
5.1 Indoor Units
5.2 Outdoor Units
5.3 Control Systems and Accessories
6. Global VRF System Market by Application 2018-2024
7. Global VRF System Market by Regions 2018-2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America VRF System Market by System Type
7.1.2 North America VRF System Market by Component
7.1.3 North America VRF System Market by Application
7.1.4 North America VRF System Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe VRF System Market by System Type
7.2.2 Europe VRF System Market by Component
7.2.3 Europe VRF System Market by Application
7.2.4 Europe VRF System Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific VRF System Market by System Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific VRF System Market by Component
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific VRF System Market by Application
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific VRF System Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW VRF System Market by System Type
7.4.2 RoW VRF System Market by Component
7.4.3 RoW VRF System Market by Application
7.4.4 RoW VRF System Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Lennox International
8.2 Daikin Industries
8.3 Mitsubishi Electric
8.4 United Technologies
8.5 Johnson Controls
8.7 Fujitsu Group
8.8 LG Electronics
8.9 Ingersoll Rand
8.10 Samsung Electronics