Dried processed food products such as pasta and noodles are considered staple across various countries around the world. Countries such as the U.S., China, India and the U.K. are among the most preferred markets for dried processed food products owing to substantial demand for these products. Busy lifestyles, increased work pressure and increasing preference for leisure have promoted the growth in the dried processed food market. Moreover, the high nutritional contents of the dried processed food products has attracted the attention of several health conscious consumers worldwide. Furthermore, increasing preference for gluten free foods owing to health concerns is likely to drive the market for dried processed food market worldwide. Furthermore, increasing numbers of working women is likely to further escalate demand for dried processed food products such as dried pasta and noodles, soup and deserts among others.
Among the regions, North America accounted for the largest market size followed by Europe. In 2017, North America accounted for 33% market share while Europe accounted for 28% of the revenues in the global dried processed food market. Further, owing to rapid lifestyle changes in its prime markets such as India and China, the Asia-Pacific dried processed food market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on dried processed food market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global dried processed food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global dried processed food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global dried processed food market is segmented on the basis of product types, drying technology and distribution channels.
Global Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
- Dried Pasta And Noodles
- Dried Soup
- Dried Ready Meals
- Dessert Mixes
- Freeze Dried
- Spray Dried
- Hot Air Dried
- Vaccum Dried
- Convenience Stores
- Cash And Carry Stores
- Hypermarkets And Supermarkets
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- B&G Foods
- General Mills Inc.
- Hagoromo Foods Corp
- Impulse and Indulgence Products
- Jinmailang Food Co. Ltd
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Unilever Ltd
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of dried processed food market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in dried processed food market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global dried processed food market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Dried Processed Food Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Dried Processed Food Market
4. Global Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
4.1. Dried Pasta And Noodles
4.2. Dried Soup
4.3. Dried Ready Meals
4.4. Dessert Mixes
5. Global Dried Processed Food Market by Drying Technology
5.1. Freeze Dried
5.2. Spray Dried
5.4. Hot Air Dried
5.5. Vaccum Dried
6. Global Dried Processed Food Market by Distribution Channels
6.1. Convenience Stores
6.2. Cash And Carry Stores
6.3. Hypermarkets And Supermarkets
7. Global Dried Processed Food Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
7.1.2. North America Dried Processed Food Market by Drying Technology
7.1.3. North America Dried Processed Food Market by Distribution Channels
7.1.4. North America Dried Processed Food Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
7.2.2. Europe Dried Processed Food Market by Drying Technology
7.2.3. Europe Dried Processed Food Market by Distribution Channels
7.2.4. Europe Dried Processed Food Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Dried Processed Food Market by Drying Technology
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Dried Processed Food Market by Distribution Channels
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Dried Processed Food Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Dried Processed Food Market by Product Types
7.4.2. RoW Dried Processed Food Market by Drying Technology
7.4.3. RoW Dried Processed Food Market by Distribution Channels
7.4.4. RoW Dried Processed Food Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
8.2. B&g Foods
8.4. General Mills Inc.
8.5. Hagoromo Foods Corp
8.6. Impulse And Indulgence Products
8.7. Jinmailang Food Co. Ltd
8.8. Kraft Foods Inc.
8.10. Unilever Ltd