A viral infection that is passed between people through skin-to-skin contact is known as Human papillomavirus (HPV). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection that affects both men and women. Cervix cell changes is caused by human papillomavirus. The HPV test checks for the virus, not cell changes.
The growing prevalence of cervical cancer and early detection to prevent this infection is likely to drive the growth of this market in the coming years. Additionally, rising incidences of vaginal cancer, increased adoption of screening tests, the increasing number of awareness programs by government and private organizations, and technologically advancement are some of the factors that are likely to boost the growth of the market.
Among the geographies, North America is expected to be largest market for HPV testing followed by Europe due to government initiatives in various countries such as the US, Canada, in this region. While, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow fast during the forecast period, owing to the increasing awareness about this infection, and growing government support in countries like China and India is likely to augment the growth in this region.
The rising competition among test kit manufacturing companies will increase the competitive environment in the market. For instance, Becton Dickinson and Company (BD) received the FDA clearance for the fully automated cervical cancer screening system, in 2016. This automated system reduces human interference as well as the cost and, thus increasing overall workflow efficiency.
The report on human papillomavirus testing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global human papillomavirus testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global human papillomavirus testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global human papillomavirus testing market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user.
Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
- Physicians' Office Laboratories
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arbor Vita
- Roche Diagnostics
- Genera Biosystems
- Breakspear Medical
- Delphi Bioscience
- Fujirebio Diagnostics
- OralDNA Labs
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of human papillomavirus testing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in human papillomavirus testing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global human papillomavirus testing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market
4. Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
5. Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by End-User
5.2. Physicians' Office Laboratories
5.3. Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
6. Global Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
220.127.116.11. North America Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
18.104.22.168. North America Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by End-user
22.214.171.124. North America Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Country
126.96.36.199. Europe Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
188.8.131.52. Europe Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by End-user
184.108.40.206. Europe Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Country
220.127.116.11. Asia-Pacific Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
18.104.22.168. Asia-Pacific Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by End-user
22.214.171.124. Asia-Pacific Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Country
126.96.36.199. RoW Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Product
188.8.131.52. RoW Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by End-user
184.108.40.206. RoW Human Papillomavirus Testing Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.2. Abbott Laboratories
7.3. Arbor Vita
7.4. Roche Diagnostics
7.5. Genera Biosystems
7.6. Breakspear Medical
7.8. Delphi Bioscience
7.9. Fujirebio Diagnostics