The analysis of non-solid biological tissue, mainly blood is known as liquid biopsy or as fluid biopsy. This type of technique is mainly used as a diagnostic and monitoring tool for diseases such as cancer. FDA has validated and approved liquid biopsy for circulating tumor cells as a useful prognostic method for various types of cancer. Liquid biopsy tests are done to understand the molecular aspects of cancer across the healthcare and research settings, such as physicians, pathological, hospitals, and research laboratories. It is a harmless blood test that will not damage the healthy tissues .The researchers, physicians, and surgeons get appropriate data about patient’s cancer condition, with the help of this test appropriate therapy is provided to improve the survival rate of the cancer patients.
The increasing incidences of the cancer worldwide is likely to drive the growth of the market. Additionally, easy and non-invasive entrance to the tumor genome, early cancer diagnosis & detection and technology advancement and novel clinical trials for research and development is likely to propel the growth of the market. On the other hand, the lack of skilled professional to take the blood sample is likely to hamper the growth of the market. In addition, the reimbursement of medical costs and changing governmental policies are likely to restraint the growth of the market.
Among the geographies, North America is expected to be largest market for liquid biopsy followed by Europe due to recent regulatory approvals by CE for commercial use of liquid biopsy tests in this region. In addition, adoption of technologically advanced products and increasing research and development funding/investments is likely to drive the growth in this region. While, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow fast during the forecast period, owing to rising prevalence of different cancer types, and growth in per capital health expenditure in countries like China and India is likely to augment the growth in this region.
The report on liquid biopsy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global liquid biopsy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global liquid biopsy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global liquid biopsy market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Physician’s Office Laboratories.
- Exosome Diagnostics
- A Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- CellMax Life
- Chronix Biomedical
- Epic Sciences
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Agena Bioscience
- RainDance Technologies
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of liquid biopsy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in liquid biopsy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global liquid biopsy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Liquid Biopsy Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Liquid Biopsy Market
4. Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
4.1. CTCs And CtDNA
5. Global Liquid Biopsy Market by End-User
5.1. Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
5.2. Physician’s Office Laboratories
6. Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
6.1.2. North America Liquid Biopsy Market by End-user
6.1.3. North America Liquid Biopsy Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
6.2.2. Europe Liquid Biopsy Market by End-user
6.2.3. Europe Liquid Biopsy Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Liquid Biopsy Market by End-user
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Liquid Biopsy Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
6.4.2. RoW Liquid Biopsy Market by End-user
6.4.3. RoW Liquid Biopsy Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Exosome Diagnostics
7.2. Roche Molecular Diagnostics
7.4. Thermo Fisher Scientific
7.5. CellMax Life
7.6. Chronix Biomedical
7.7. Epic Sciences
7.8. Bio-Rad Laboratories
7.9. Agena Bioscience
7.10. RainDance Technologies