A disease without a known cause that is caused by both genetic as well as environmental factors is considered as idiopathic or Atopic dermatitis (AD). A skin disorder in which the skin becomes dry, itchy and inflamed this type of disorder is known as Atopic dermatitis (AD). Scratching of the skin leads to redness, scaling, cracking, weeping, swelling, and crusting. This condition is common in infants and children, even adult population is also affected by this disorder. People living in dry climate are more likely to get affected. Generally, people with AD develop asthma and hay fever.
The growing occurrence of food allergies intensifying atopic dermatitis is likely to drive the growth of this market. Moreover, the growing risk of intense atopic dermatitis in infancy is related to food sensitization, which is commonly related with food allergy. Food items such as cow’s milk, chicken eggs, peanuts, wheat, soy, nuts, and fish cause such allergies. The monoclonal antibody named dupilumab, which is developed by Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., for treating atopic diseases is expected to drive the growth of atopic dermatitis treatment market. Side effects related with drugs used in the treatment of AD are likely to hamper the growth of the market. The market offers opportunities for companies engaged in developing novel systemic therapies as there is a considerable need for medications with enhanced safety and efficacy profiles.
The report on atopic dermatitis drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global atopic dermatitis drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global atopic dermatitis drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global atopic dermatitis drugs market is segmented on the basis of route of administration.
Global Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
- Tropical ROA
- Injectable ROA
- Oral ROA
- LEO Pharma
- Bayer HealthCare
- Encore Dermatology
- Novartis AG
- Valent Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Meda AB
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of atopic dermatitis drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in atopic dermatitis drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global atopic dermatitis drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market
4. Global Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
4.1. Tropical ROA
4.2. Injectable ROA
4.3. Oral ROA
5. Global Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
5.1.2. North America Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
5.2.2. Europe Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Route of Administration
5.4.2. RoW Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.2. Leo Pharma
6.3. Bayer Healthcare
6.4. Encore Dermatology
6.5. Novartis Ag
6.6. Valent Pharmaceutical Inc.
6.7. Astellas Pharma Inc.
6.8. Meda Ab